<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

BY THE BOOK....
A commenter to this post asked:
Are you per chance the writer of a small paper back text from Parkland of the same name? " A Chance to Cut is a Chance to Cure" ???

I had a copy in the 80's while training in Denver, cannot find it now - any around?

I'm afraid not. I have read it (my partner has a copy). The literary and medical genius behind that work is a surgeon named Rip Pfeiffer. They copy my partner has is a third edition from 1983. I could not find it on ebay or at Barnes and Noble.com. Amazon has a copy, overpriced in my opinion. Dr. Pfeiffer has an address for additional copies in the last page of the book. I am unsure if the address is still good. I will write to him at that address and get find if any are available.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?