<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Rearranging the Deck Chairs...
I made some adjustments to the sidebar yesterday:
Yes, that's my mug over there, taken when I was a chief resident.
I have grouped some of my serial posts together as well:
Grand Rounds: links to the weekly summary of medical posts.
The Future of Surgery: a collection of posts relating to the evolving nature of surgical practice and training.
Practice Makes Perfect: posts about evidence-based medicine and surgery, especially studies comparing volume to outcome.
Tales from the Trauma Service/Operating Room: stories about patients that roll my way. These are the posts with the radiographs and intraoperative photographs. May not be suitable for all viewers.
Have a happy New Year's Day....I'm on call all weekend.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?