<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving...
First Thanksgiving
I am thankful for: my family and friends, who have supported me throughout the years of education, training, long hours, and holidays away from home.
The men and women of the Armed Services who are stationed around the world to keep us safe.
The patients who make this more than a job sometimes.
The fact that I live in a country where a bitter, highly contested election can be resolved with, at worst, litigation and not the threat of a civil war.
The smiles and hugs of my children.
Georgia Bulldog football.
The internet and Blogspot which has allowed me to vent my spleen for almost a year and a half.
Online medical journals with free content (h/t Annals of Emergency Medicine)
The fact that Dunkin Donuts was open today so I could by doughnuts for my residents.
And finally, you the reader.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?