Wednesday, September 15, 2004

An Ill Wind II.....
Ivan is on the way. Big Hsopital will decide today whether to cancel elective cases tomorrow and Friday. A local university has already cancelled classes. The power was out at the Acme Surgical Corp for a good part of the day after Frances. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a wet one...
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?